Discover the James Bond Island where the movie : ”James Bond – Man with The Golden Gun” was filmed in 1947, Located in the Phang Nga National Park which has the most spectacular scenery, this tour offers you amazing views of this area .
Program Itinerary – By Speedboat
- 09.00-09.15 Pick up from your Hotel and transfer to the private pier .
- 10.00 Arrive at the pier and enjoy a light breakfast: coffee, tea, juice, toast and biscuits. Introduction of tour program by experienced guides.
- 10:15 Depart towards Phang Nga Bay by speed boat.
- Sightseeing at Panak Island, then enjoy canoeing at Hong Island.,
- Have a great lunch at Panyee Island restaurant: Thai, Western, Vegetarian, Halal food.
- Visit Khao Ping Kan , Khao Tapoo( James Bond Island), stop for free activities here for aprox. 45min.
- Relax at Naka Island or Rang Yai Island and enjoy swimming and snorkelling with plentiful corals and many colourful fishes
- 17:30 Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
MAI KHAO, NAI THON, NAI YANG – 300 Baht / Pers
LAYAN , PANWA, AO YON, RAWAI , NAI HARN – 200 Baht / pers
NAKA LAY, SIRAY BAY 100 Baht / pers
Other locations please contact for price
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our tour is not recommended for pregnant women, persons over 70 years of age, children under 1 year old or peoples that have any medical disability are not allowed on board.
Exact pick up time will be confirmed on the voucher received after booking.