Discover the James Bond Island where the movie : ”James Bond – Man with The Golden Gun” was filmed in 1947. Is located in the Phang Nga National Park which has the most spectacular scenery. On this tour you will also visit Khai Island, a small island with splendid coral reef suitable for snorkelling.
Program Itinerary – By Speedboat
- 08:30-09:30 Pick up from your Hotel and transfer to the private pier BOAT LAGOON PIER.
- 09:45 Arrive at the pier and enjoy a light breakfast: coffee, tea, juice, toast and biscuits. Introduction of tour program by experienced guides.
- 10:15 Depart towards Phang Nga Bay by speed boat.
- Sightseeing at Panak Island, then enjoy canoeing at Hong Island for 45 min.,
- Have a great lunch at Panyee Island restaurant: Thai, Western, Vegetarian, Halal food.
- Sightseeing at Khao Khien (Painting Cave) to see ancient drawings and mangrove forest.
- Visit Khao Ping Kan , Khao Tapoo( James Bond Island), stop for free activities here for aprox. 45min.
- Sightseeing at Lod Cave: beautiful caves with stalactites.
- Visit Ice Cream Cave: the stunning rocks with shape like ice cream.
- Relax at Khai Nok island ans enjoy swimming and snorkeling with plentiful corals and many colorful fishes
- 17:30 Arrive at the BOAT LAGOON PIER and transfer back to your hotel.
MAI KHAO, NAI THON, NAI YANG – 300 Baht / Pers
LAYAN , PANWA, AO YON, RAWAI , NAI HARN – 200 Baht / pers
NAKA LAY, SIRAY BAY 100 Baht / pers
Other locations please contact for price
- The program / timing might change depending on tide (sea condition). Weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of the all guests.
- Our tour is not recommended for pregnant women, persons over 70 years of age, children under 1 year old or peoples that have any medical disability are not allowed on board.
Exact pick up time will be confirmed on the voucher received after booking.